RSS Feed

What science do you think happens in the kitchen?

October 31, 2016 by Mrs Nishan

20377540210 1049db225d

Think about what happens when you’re cooking in the kitchen or when your mum is cooking in the kitchen. What changes happen? What is the science behind our cooking?

14 Comments »

1. 20adama says:

I’ve noticed when you put water in a pan or in a kettle the amount of drops and turns into gas or smoke .I learnt that it is called evaporation when the water turns into gas .

Users who have LIKED this comment:

2. 20ashwins says:

I know that water can turn into a gas when you heat it in any way

Users who have LIKED this comment:

3. 20rias says:

I say, when you add a raw egg into a pot of boiling water the egg turn into a boiled egg and it transforms and becomes thick and the skin is able to be peeled.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

4. 20ishaans says:

The science behind cooking is irreversible and reversible changes.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

5. 20mohammadk says:

I think that the kitchens people have to work so hardbecause they have to give food to people and also u have to give food to lichely for every one in the city

Users who have LIKED this comment:

6. 20mohammadk says:

Think about the kitchen people because when your mum standing in the kitchen she does hard work makeing food for u and if the fire hits her she will never ever in her life will say I’m not makeing food for u she will say that if I don’t care then she could of if you didn’t care but no she won’t she thinks that I don’t give my chillderen food how will they eat.They even make money so they can buy food for u

Users who have LIKED this comment:

7. Vaisaali says:

What science happens in the kitchen?
    When we make a cake that is a irrvesible change because you can’t get the ingredients back

Users who have LIKED this comment:

8. 20saranjar says:

I have learnt that if you put the ingredients like a example like you cook something you can’t get it back because it is a irreversible thing and if it’s something you can g and it back it is called reversible.