RSS Feed

Space – What have you learnt so far?

October 11, 2016 by Mrs Nishan

Can you share with the world what you’ve learnt so far in our current topic ‘Space’?

Users who have LIKED this post:

16 Comments »

1. 20kishawnm says:

I know that there was a mission called Apollo 11 and the astronauts involved were Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

2. 20adama says:

We have been learning about space and the rest of the solar system. I have been researching about the planet, Venus. I know that Venus is the slowest and the hottest planet in our solar system nobody has ever gone to Venus because it is so hot.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

3. 20azmers says:

Mercury orbits around the sun and it takes 88 days.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

4. 20joyalr says:

This what I learnt about space that Venus hottest planet in the solar system because my research said it is hottest planet in solar system . Also it take’s 365 days so earth can orbit the sun also when Earth is orbiting sun the Earth will spin on it’s own axis

Users who have LIKED this comment:

5. 20kishawnm says:

Neptune is the coldest planet and it has ice and it a rocky planet and it is to cold for any one to live on and it looks like it is covered in water so that’s why no one lives on Neptune

Users who have LIKED this comment:

6. 20thuvaragan says:

I’ve learnt that the first astronauts to be on the moon were Neil Armstrong,Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins. I learnt it takes 1 year for earth to orbit around the sun.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

7. 20seand says:

We have Learn’t About The Planets like Saturn,jupter,Venus,Earth,Uranus,Neptune,Mars and earth Obits the. Sun it takes 365 days. The moon. Obits the earth it take 28 days.

8. 20matthews says:

Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system and Venus is the second planet from the sun. Venus is the slowest rotating one.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

9. Vaisaali says:

I know that Venus is the hottest planet and Urans is the coldest planet in the solar system at the beginning of year 3 we learnt about the phases of the moons our first topic is about space I can say all the planet in order Mecury and Venus and Earth and Mars and Jupiter and Saturn and Urans also Neptune.We wrote plan t fact files and I had to research about Urans and I had to write the answers to the question the three astronauts calledNeil Armstrong and Buzz aldrin also the pilot called
    Michael Collins

Users who have LIKED this comment:

• 20thuvaragan says:

I like how you’ve remember your leaning on space I don’t even think I could remember all of that. Your research was really nice.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

10. Vaisaali says:

I know that there are 8planetsin the solar system and the coldest planet is Urans and the hottest planet is Venus did you also know that Earth is the third planet from the sun

Users who have LIKED this comment:

11. 20thuvaragan says:

When I was researching about earth I learnt that the earth has its own moon. Did you know that it takes the moon 27 hours and 7days to orbit around the earth. Also Uranus is funny because it roles on its side like a barrel.

12. nithinan says:

I have learnt that all the planets is in space and the earth is orbiting around the sun.

13. Nithinan says:

I know that space was born over thousands of years.

14. Vaisaali says:

I know that there are 8 planets in the solar system the planet we live on is called Earth